Barrick Museum Home
March 01, 2011
The Barrick Museum needs a fun new design for our t-shirts and we would like your help. The winning design will be printed on t-shirts which are given to volunteers, staff, donors and members of the Barrick Student Association.
WHAT IS THE T-SHIRT COMPETITION
The Barrick Museum needs a new design for its 2011 t-shirts and we're asking for local artists to design it. Create a unique design that incorporates elements of our logo. All submitted designs will be posted to the Museum's Flickr page. Museum staff will select five (5) designs for a public vote.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Design a graphic for the Barrick Museum's t-shirts following the guidelines below. Then submit your design via email to email@example.com.
After submitting your design, check the Museum's Flickr page to view your design and the designs submitted by others.
Designs must be submitted by May 1, 2011. Submitted designs will be reviewed by Museum staff who will select the finalists. On May 15, 2011 voting on the finalists' designs will begin. Cast your vote for your favorite design before May 31, 2011 and remind all of your friends and family.
• The Barrick Museum reserves the right to add our logo or name to submitted designs.
• The design must be exclusively your own work.
• The size of your design may not exceed 8" x 10"
• You may send up to three (3) designs.
• All designs must be submitted by May 1, 2011
• Submissions must include your name and contact information.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced by UNLV Web Communications | © 2012 University of Nevada, Las Vegas