Barrick Museum Home
October 15, 2009
Do you want to promote your research at UNLV's Marjorie Barrick Museum?
This exhibition program offers a unique opportunity:
• join the Marjorie Barrick Museum in highlighting the importance of scientific research and celebrating cutting edge unlv science with regional implications;
• raise the profile of your research and our institution with the public;
• enthuse students from Clark County Schools and UNLV students about science and careers in science;
• engage with members of the public, and many more online;
• enhance your communication skills;
This new exhibition series will make a significant contribution to the UNLV's work in encouraging public engagement with science and promoting exhibitors the opportunity to influence and enthuse potential university students about careers in science.
The emphasis is on interactive and hands-on exhibits that will enthuse the general public about new scientific advances that has regional implications.
So why not put in a proposal and you could take part in this new exhibition program. for more information contact Aurore Giguet @ 895-1402 or through email email@example.com.
Produced by UNLV Web Communications | © 2012 University of Nevada, Las Vegas